The most interesting species observed On regular weekly bird monitoring in Škocjanski zatok Nature Reserve yesterday (14.11.2012) :
- Red-throated Diver (Gavia stellata) – 1 specimen
- Black-throated Diver (Gavia arctica) – 1 specimen
- Fieldfare (Turdus pilaris) – 1 specimen
Ostala zanimiva opažanja:
- Tufted Duck (Aythya fuligula) – 9 specimen
- Common Pochard (Aythya ferina) – 5 specimen
- Eurasian Wigeon (Anas penelope) – 49 specimen
- Northern Shoveler (Anas clypeata) – 48 specimen
- Northern Lapwing (Vanellus vanellus) – 1 specimen
The most numerous were the Common Teal (Anas crecca – 229 specimen) and the Common Coot (Fulica atra – 525 specimen).
In the vicinity of the reserve also the Great Grey Shrike (Lanius excubitor) was also observed.