On Monday 1st of June opening hours will change as follows:
-> NATURE RESERVE (nature trail, observatories, parking for visitors during the visit) OPEN every day from 6 am to 9 pm;
-> VISITOR CENTRE (reception, bar and shop) OPEN from to Tuesday to Sunday from 9 am to 7 pm, CLOSED on Monday
-> CENTRAL OBSERVATORY still CLOSED till further notice.
Please still respect the following instructions:
– Wash your hands and cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
– Avoid close contact with other visitors. Stay at least 2 meters from other people.
– Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover/ protective mask when you enter in the visitor centre.
– Enter and exit from the visitor centre individually, one at a time.
– Browsing through brochures/magazines is forbidden.
– Respect the instructions of the employees.