Škocjanski zatok Nature Reserve will be reopened for visitors on Thursday 21st of May 2020.
Until further notice the opening hours will be as follows:
– VISITOR CENTRE (reception, shop, bar): 9am – 4pm, closed on Monday
– NATURE RESERVE (nature trail, observatories, parking for visitors): 7am – 5pm
– CENTRAL OBSERVATORY: CLOSED until further notice
Please respect the following instructions:
– Wash your hands and cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
– Avoid close contact with other visitors. Stay at least 2 meters from other people.
– Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover/ protective mask when you enter in the visitor centre.
– Enter and exit from the visitor centre individually, one at a time.
– Browsing through brochures/magazines is forbidden.
– Respect the instructions of the employees.