As a visitor to Škocjanski zatok Nature Reserve, you will explore and experience nature. Please observe the rules below to ensure a memorable experience for you and others and to safeguard the conditions needed for the preservation of the plants and animals in the reserve.
QUIETLY, CALMLY, RESPECTFULLY
- Keep quiet; noise disturbs the wildlife and other visitors.
- Put all your waste in the recycling bins in and at the visitor centre.
- During your visit to the reserve, dogs should be kept on a short leash.
- Please do not feed or make any other contact with the wildlife or grazing livestock.
- Follow the safety, visitation rules and the safety plan published on the website of the reserve and at the visitor centre. When in doubt, consult the staff of the reserve.
DURING OFFICIAL OPENING HOURS
The reserve may be visited during official opening hours. Recreation, such as jogging and Nordic walking is only allowed at scheduled times.
VISITOR FACILITIES AND NATURE TRAILS
When visiting the reserve, please keep to the designated nature trails, observation hides and other facilities for visitors, such as the visitor centre and the central observation tower.